Monday 14 October 2013

Week #2

 

Week #2

 
Last week of my course me and my peers learnt in class how use photoshop and edit images within that program. We learned how to use certain tools, such as; crop; red eye removal; plaster tool in groups. We also described the limitations with other programs by re-creating book covers in certain image manipulation software.


I also applied for a job in GAME, bluewater. There was roughly 20 people there and we were put into 3 equally sized groups and instructed to 'sell a game' to the employers and other employees. I found this rather easy but my speaking skills were a definite weak point, I had the knowledge but sometimes I could say it in a way that would 'sell a game'. I felt I was a good team player, I contributed with useful data and helped out other applicants.

I will add, 'Improve speaking skills' to my targets to help me speak more confidently and better in an interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment